In accordance with art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data repealing the Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter "GDPR"), we inform you that:
- Controller of your personal data is Akamai Technologies Poland Sp. z o.o., with its registered seat in Krakow (31-323) at 100 Opolska Street, Kraków, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000384002, kept by District Court for Kraków - Śródmieście, XI Business Division of the National Court Register, NIP 1132832376 ("Akamai").
- In matters related to the protection of personal data you may contact Akamai’s Global Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and at Akamai’s registered address.
- Your personal data will be processed in order to a) evaluate your application for a speaker position at the Affinity Akamai Tech Talks conference or related events and to contact you to confirm your interests to act as a speaker during Affinity Akamai Tech Talks conference or related events, or b) answer your queries or requests for information that you submit via the contact forms on our website and conduct further related correspondence - pursuant to art. 6 (1) letter f) of GDPR and in accordance with Akamai’s privacy statement: https://www.akamai.com/us/en/multimedia/documents/akamai/akamai-privacy-statement.pdf.
- Your personal data will be processed by Akamai until the purpose of processing of your personal data defined in section 3 above is served or as long as required to comply with the provisions of law currently in force.
- At all times, you shall have the right to access your personal data, including the right to amend it, delete it, limit the scope of processing, transfer it, and the right to raise objections in cases specified in the provisions of GDPR.
- You have the right to report a concern as set forth in Akamai’s privacy statement (https://www.akamai.com/us/en/multimedia/documents/akamai/akamai-privacy-statement.pdf).
- Your personal data will not be processed in an automated way (including in the form of profiling).